We are striving to create a future in which tourism leaders:
- Become full partners in all major international conversations that aim to develop economic and environmental solutions for the future of our planet and its residents.
- Possess reliable data and research about tourism’s impacts on global health and the environment.
- Create visionary regional plans for tourism development that protect investments, respond to climate change, and secure ecosystems and human health
- Develop innovative, shared solutions that manage waste and waste water, and protect clean water and air as part of the cost of doing business.
- Have ready access to a professional workforce that uses scientific and data-driven environmental management procedures for managing tourism development.
Photo by Flickr | I_amAllan | CC BY-NC 2.0