Our aim is to train investors, entrepreneurs, government officials, and academics to create a balanced community with businesses that create jobs while protecting our global environment and human health.
By doing so, we are working to create a future in which:
- Entrepreneurs with good business ideas in sustainability and health are not limited by funding or bureaucratic issues.
- Investors embrace opportunities to fund innovative startups that will protect our health and the environment.
- Public policies will support the development of sustainable high-tech startups through incentive programs.
- Professionals working in governments, corporations, financial institutions and non-governmental organizations will always consider health and environmental effects when making decisions about their operations.
- Whole communities will participate in creating healthy innovation and sustainability ecosystems, which will provide regional social and economic development while also solving environmental and health problems.
Photo by Wikimedia | Asgeir Eggertsson | CC-BY-SA-3.0