Want to learn more about implementing well-being in a global supply chain?
Immediately following the Summit, join SHINE
for a first of its kind event presented by
Levi Strauss & Co. and Target Corp.
The Forum on Worker Well-being in Supply Chains will bring together brands, NGOs, non-profits and vendors to learn about going beyond compliance to improving the health and well-being of workers.
Attendees will learn about the social and business benefits that result from investing well-being in supply chains settings, as explained by leading researchers, service providers and vendors. You will also hear first-hand accounts of programs and initiatives currently being implemented by companies as well as results and lessons learned.
The second half of the convening will organize small working groups to dive into specific issue areas related to worker well-being, including engaging vendors, listening to workers, impact measurement and sourcing integration. Participants will leave the convening with actionable steps they can take towards implementing programs within their own supply chains.
Who Should Attend
- Decision-makers in Supply Chain, Sourcing, and Sustainability roles.
- Vendors, providers, investors and funders interested in worker well-being.
What Participants Will Leave With
- Better understanding of the relationship between worker well-being and workplace productivity
- Knowledge of lessons learned and resources available for implementation
- Desire to do more to advance worker well-being within their own supply chains