Looking for a delicious and easy keto soup recipe? Look no further than this Keto Cheeseburger Soup! Packed with ground beef, cheese, and all your favorite burger toppings, this soup is perfect for satisfying your craving for a cheeseburger without all the carbs. Plus, it's hearty and filling, making it a great meal any time of day.
Why You Should Try This Recipe
- This keto cheeseburger soup recipe is delicious.
- Very easy to make and can be done in under 30 minutes.
- It is hearty and filling, making it a great meal for any time of day.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound (450g) ground beef
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/4 cup grated celery
- 1/4 cup grated cauliflower
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook and brown the ground beef in a large stock pot. Then, drain all the excess fat and grease.
- Add the celery, carrots, onions, and cauliflower and cook for 5-6 minutes. Then, add the cheese and mix until it melts.
- Mix in the chicken broth, heavy cream, tomato paste, and seasonings. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat.
- Cook for about 5-6 minutes. Add more shredded cheese on top and serve.
- Use cheddar cheese for the best flavor and texture in this soup.
- 80/20 ground beef is the perfect fat ratio for this soup, but you can use leaner ground beef if you prefer.
- Try adding different seasonings to make this soup your own.
This Keto Cheeseburger Soup is the perfect winter meal that will keep you warm and satisfied. Give it a try and let us know what you think!